The approved list of Courses offered at the School of Engineering Technology, Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu at the moment include:
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ABET (National Diploma)
- Farm Power and Machinery Engineering (Higher National Diploma)
- Post-Harvest Engineering (Higher National Diploma)
- Industrial safety & environmental engineering (National Diploma)
- Welding & fabrication Technology (National Diploma)
Entry requirements into ND Programme
To study at the Federal College of Agriculture, applicants must possess the following requirement
- Five credit passes in WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE Level in not more than two sittings
- Have compulsory passes in English and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent to be eligible.
- Must score a reasonable mark of at least 150 to qualify for admission.
Entry requirements into HND Programme
To run a Higher National Diploma program in the Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, candidates are required to possess the following:
- National Diploma certificate in relevance field,
- A minimum of lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50, however, candidates who finished their National Diploma with a Pass grade of 2.00-2.49 CGPA and with at least a 2 years working experience can also be considered for admission into the polytechnic.
- Five credit passes in WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’ Level in one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics as compulsory and other relevance subjects
- 1year industrial training is compulsory for all HND candidates,
- You will also be considered for admission if you have a pass in ND result with 2 years industrial training attachment.
- Candidates are compulsorily required to process their transcript from the school they had their ND, especially those from other recognized institutions.
If you are interested in enrolling at The Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, then you can begin the process with the information provided above.
You can at any time call on our team of Course Advisers should you require any assistance and useful advice that will guide you make a good choice of the course you intend to study, our Course Advisers are always available and willing to guide you with matters relating to your admission.
National Diploma Programmes
Industrial Safety & Environmental Engineering Technology
Welding and Fabrication Technology
Higher National Diploma Programmes
Farm Power & Machinery Engineering